Sabtu, 10 Oktober 2009

Busana Muslimah Contestant..

Full colour of us

Strainer Level

freaky beauty

the 1st prize winner and her advisor
it's been a long time i didn't update my post... too many works to be done and submit before my final exam dis november... Gotch...i became so lazy at this time.. Dis friday on 9 sept,i represent my hostel block in Busana Muslimah Contest.. Here is about that tentative programme.. 11 am - participation registration , lunch and rehearsal 1 pm - Pray , dress up and make up 3 pm - The contest begin (strainer) 5 pm - civilization present 530 pm - announcement the 6 finalis 6 pm - Dismiss 8 pm - Feast Begin , Tanglung Procession 830 pm - Contest begin and opening presenter 1130 pm - Contest result and prize given 1230 pm - Dismiss
There are 15 participation...
And i've been selected to the strainer level with other 15 contestant...
Oh no,i didnt been select as a finalist..do no y.. may be becoz of my broken speaking and pronunciation in strainer level or my knowledge.. But,i got sira as a merit my involvement..its more than enough for me..
But,my fren khairun nisa.. the one who always worries about her outfit.. the one who always ask my opinion about her outfit and stage frighten.. and the one who i help abaout make up (only for final nite) during the contest.. She...she...she won the 1st prize..got a crown.. oh god,that is what i want..but she get it.. its ok,becoz she is my fren..
at that strainer,all the contesten will make up by the artist from butterfly bridal saloon.. seems like my face became freaky face.. but my colleage and rum8 said,my face look like not my face anymore.. more bright and shining and beauty.. i never apply make up on my face too heavy... thats why i think my face look creapy.. oh gotch....what have i'm thinking about..
what ever it is,its the most precious moment joining that competition.. even i didnt enjoy it with fullness..
Hope next semestre will be my luck..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan